Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get intomy Apple account. Yesterday but it doesn’t…

Customer Question
I cannot get intomy...

I cannot get intomy Apple account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday but it doesn’t recognize anything I am entering

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. I cannot get into my account and I am seeing lots of charges on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That I need to cancel my iTunes get back on track

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Your Apple account may have been compromised.

To recover it, please see:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204145