Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

One of your techs went through comm / R/ clicked firs aid…

Customer Question
One of your techs...

One of your techs went through comm / R/ clicked firs aid and your associate thinks the hard drive is out . Should I send the unit into you. ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

MacBook OS serria

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your MacBook?

Comm. R ...........through to your OX box clicked first aid. When I turn it on a Gray screen with apple logo and the down load bar takes about 20 min to down load to a gray screen Apple logo and a full down load bar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you want me to turn the unit on?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which company were you in contact with?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.