Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I attempt to access my apps on my I phone I ge an error…

Customer Question
When I attempt to...

When I attempt to access my apps on my I phone I ge an error message:there is a bililling problem with a family members previous purchase

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Well I had not done so until I saw the message. I have sincew changed the apple password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure how is that done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to check that the billing information on your Apple account is up to date:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
  3. Tap Payment Information.
  4. Review your payment information.