Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes would not except my password. I changed my password…

Customer Question
ITunes would not except...

ITunes would not except my password. I changed my password ***** it would help. I am trying to purchase picture puzzles and cannot order them

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

It says that all my software updates are complete

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Resetting the password ***** iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are giving your password ***** you getting any error message?

this is of no help and I just bought this iPad. Am I not supposed to have one year of free tech-support? You were charging me for this and I can’t even talk to someone about this. I want this charge taken off my card and I will go to an Apple center where they don’t charge me . This is just getting to be a little too much, when it is probably such an easy fix

Sorry for the inconvience caused JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with [Apple]. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.It is a Paid service.

They have already charged me $40 and I’m not paying another $39. So thank you for no assistance I will be alerting the Apple center as to what kind of help has been given me through my secure.just answer.com

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the refund.