Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I put my favourite picture as screen saver? High

Customer Question
How do I put...

How do I put my favourite picture as screen saver?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

High Sierra OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I looked at Systems support - at present I have a white screen with nasty red hearts so I would either like to restore the High Sierra screen saver or put my own in. Is this going to be possible?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very new to this and I appreciate your help. I can't think of anything, but I am ignorant about its systems. I am learning by trial and error.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is Randy,
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Change your desktop picture from Desktop preferences
Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click Desktop & Screen Saver.
From the Desktop tab, select a folder of images on the left, then click an image on the right.
Randy, I am sorry, I don't want to go ahead with this. I can't afford $57 right now. I didn't realise there was a cost attached. Can I cancel now and get my $57.oo back? I just didn't like the screen saver that popped up on my screen a little while ago. The mountains were nice, but it really is of no consequence what colour the screen is. I apologise for wasting your time.
Please I am sorry I started this. Can I abort it now?
I will cancel it for you.
Thank you so much Randy. Have a lovely Christmas.
Your welcome,
Merry Christmas to you!