Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Don’t know my password and Apple ID. Ipad. Tonight. It said…

Customer Question
Don’t know my password...

Don’t know my password ***** Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tonight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It said updated complete and then needed to put in Apple ID and password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I don’t know it the iPad said updated successful and then I needed my Apple ID and password

Are you able to access the settings in your Apple device. If you can access the apple device, please go to the settings and click on the iCloud and check for the apple ID.

No
I am on my phone now

Can I have you first name, last name and your email address? So that I can go ahead check what would be your Apple ID.

Lynn Foulke.***@******.***

Can I have the phone number which end with ‎(•••) •••-••60?

Did you receive any verification code? Can I have that code please?

702902

I have updated your information with the apple support and When your account is ready for recovery, we will send instructions to +1(###) ###-#### You can check the status of your request at iforgot.apple.com.

Thank you
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago

Could you please tell me whether you got any call from apple support?

I did not but I went into Apple trying to get help

Just now I check from my end and it is showing as status information will be available in 2 hours. Could you please tell me what happen when you contacted the apple support?