Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MacBook Air will not start. A blinking folder with a

Customer Question
MacBook Air will not...

MacBook Air will not start. A blinking folder with a question mark appears only.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your MacBook Air (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

First option gets the same result. This is right after we left it to update last night.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!