Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am stuck in receiving emails. I have gone to settings and…

Customer Question
I am stuck in...

I am stuck in receiving emails. I have gone to settings and tried to put info in settings from incoming server to outcoming server and still cannot get my email. It seems I have problems with my user name or password.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

I can't remember - I try to update as I get notices. This is on my iphone right now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Is this on your computer?

have taken care of the problem. Thank you for your help.

Welcome.