Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to install word n my iPad which one do I get through…

Customer Question
I need to install...

I need to install word n my iPad which one do I get through App Store.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

No idea not terribly ch savvy just know it's mini Apple iPad purchased end of 2013

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just need to have word & be able to print it off to do funerals until I get another laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to install as I have to do funeral on Mon

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 5 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 5 months ago

The Microsoft word app is only available in the App Store for iOS device https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-word/id586447913?mt=8

You also search the app store on your phone for Microsoft and select the app and install.

What is the app actually called if I install myself?
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 5 months ago

?? Microsoft Word. And yes you can.

Quite frankly I was disgusted with the lack of response time 2 DAYS! There was no email to say how long it would be. Yes you could install it for another $55! Where you wrote the response about Microsoft I didn’t see it till i had looked several times. All you seemed worried about was me giving you a good rating& I’m not happy & want a refund thank you. I have contacted an apple store & they were most helpful & have helped me
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 5 months ago

Good, my answer pointed you in the right direction, that's the end goal. You can request a refund and that's your choice. Contact http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Edward Dorsey
Edward Dorsey
Edward Dorsey