Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Without any change I opened my computer this morning and it…

Customer Question
Without any change I...

Without any change I opened my computer this morning and it does not take my long term password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Screen Pw never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Appleid about 2 months asgo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to turn on computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!