Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of our ipad I have no way off getting our…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of our ipad I have no way off getting our apple password ***** ***** thing I can do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please me what exactly do you see on the iPad screen, Is it asking for password ***** passcode or disabled?