Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I BOUGHT 5 ITUNE CARDS FOR THE KIDS AND THEY SENT THEM BACK…

Customer Question
I BOUGHT 5 ITUNE...

I BOUGHT 5 ITUNE CARDS FOR THE KIDS AND THEY SENT THEM BACK TO GRANDPA .THEY SAID THEY DIDSN'T WORK .HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK$500.00.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE BUT THET SAID CARDS DON'T EORK.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I TOLD YOU I GAVE CARDS TO KIDS AND I HAVE 500.00 DOLLARS THAT DON'T WORK. CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK. IS THERE A PHONE # I CAN TALK TO PERSON TO PERSON.

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

WHAT THE HELL IS A SMART PHONE.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

4 CARDS WERE BOUGHT ON THE 27 NOV,2017 AND ONE CARD ON 12/14/17

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST HELP A 80 YEAR MAN THAT IS DUMB ON COMPUTER,HELP

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Lets start over. What would you like help with?

I HAVE 5 I TUNE CARDS THAT ARE NO GOOD .HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK?

You need to go the the establishment you purchased them from. That is the only way.

they said that I have to go to apple.
NO I DON'T WANT SECURELY CONNECT,NO NO .I HAVE LOST 500.00 DOLLARS AND I CAN'T AFFORD ANYMORE. I AM ON A FIXED BUDGET AND AT THE AGE OF 80 I JUST HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND TO SAY THE HELL WILL IT ALL.

This is not Apple. I feel you have reached us by accident. I am refunding your money now.