Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my account. I have tried resetting the…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my account. I have tried resetting the password. I still can't get in. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can't log into my skype account

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Two days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Possibly I am not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is this regarding your Skype account?

no just help this way i didnt realize it was 52 dollars
Are you able to help me?
I have tried to change my password ***** times but I can't log in? Thanks so much Anna
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago

Are you still having issue with this? We were disconnected and I was not able to respond to your post.