Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember my password for my iCloud .com. A few

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my password ***** my iCloud .com

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

A few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I haven't tried this, how do I contact the phone expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just what I set as. Y password, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You can always reset you password ***** iforgot.apple.com.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.