Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My i pad is disabled iput in the wrong security code. Two…

Customer Question
My i pad is...

My i pad is disabled iput in the wrong security code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.