Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password for my macbook pro.. when I am on "reset…

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** my...

Forgot password ***** my macbook pro.. when I am on "reset Password" and try to sign on with my apple id, I get error message ":couldn't sighn in beccause of a server error. Try signing in again." I did this and same error.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month or two.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes...using the Utilities, terminal and reset password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. I have a macbook pro 15" Serial number: C02Q83BZG3QD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have another device you can go to iforgot.apple.com and reset the password?

ny desktop
My PC
are you still there?

Did you go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password ***** your PC?

I reset my apple password ***** my pc. But this isn't the password ***** log in to my Macbook
Are you still there?
Are you still there?!!!!
The last I heard from you was: "Did you go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password ***** your PC?" I answered yes, and I've been waiting.... and no response.
forgot password ***** my macbook pro.. when I am on "reset Password" and try to sign on with my apple id, I get error message ":couldn't sign in beccause of a server error. Try signing in again." I did this and same error. ***** ***** was responding, but for some reason, I haven't gotten any response to my last reply. Is there something I'm not doing?
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!