Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When will google maps for iOS be updated so I can use the…

Customer Question
When will google maps...

When will google maps for iOS be updated so I can use the microphone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of iOS?

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since I bought it. Apple care told me you haven't updated this feature yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. the function works perfectly on my wife's iPhone 8

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You can now in the app by touching the mic in the search bar.