Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased an app called tapeacall, but the icon never

Customer Question
I purchased an app...

I purchased an app called tapeacall, but the icon never showed up on the iphone. How do I get it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I'll check- just a sec

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Version 11.1.2 (15B202)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

In the app store can you download it again?