Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to talk to someone o phone .I type to slow. Samsung.

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to someone o phone .I type to slow

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung. Galaxy s6active

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

My problem is on my Apple Mac book pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No but it is Mackbook Pro laptop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What issue are you having?