Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This has been my problem...unable to send as server failed…

Customer Question
This has been my...

This has been my problem...unable to send as server failed to accept .

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I dunno ..where to find it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

4 to 5 months..maybe my ipad is old?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My charger on this pad run so fast...do I need to have new batteries for

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you having an email issue and a battery issue?