Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my password. Not sure. A while back and it…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes a while back and it said I needed to Wait 24 hours and they would send me something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it just need to reset my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to your apple account, If that is correct, Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Can I have the active phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••19?

You can now reset your password ***** one of your devices. A message with instructions has been sent to iPhone (iPhone 5s) and Dave's iPad (iPad Air).

How does it come over or where can I find the message

Please check in your iPhone (iPhone 5s) and Dave's iPad (iPad Air). You will be getting a notification. So please unlock the device and check.

I don't have a 5s it's an se

May I know whether Dave's iPad (iPad Air) is in your location?

It will be in a few minutes but not now

Okay once it is arrived please let me know so that we can try for the second attempt for resetting.