Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

While in use my iPad stopped working and opened activation…

Customer Question
While in use my iPad...
While in use my iPad stopped working and opened activation screen and my password ***** ***** working also I forgot my iCloud password
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

That is ok. You can reset your iCloud password ***** iforgot.apple.com

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.