Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Everything in the settings: apple ID: is greyed out and i…

Customer Question
Everything in the settings...

Everything in the settings: apple ID: is greyed out and i cannot access anything there

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I"ve had the same for over 2 years, but this is a new phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, i didn't. Is that online on the web? and where?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you Pearl

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

what device is this on?

Is the phone connected to a network?

i have WIFI
my server is Verizon

In settings under general are there any profiles installed?

myself. but everything inder may name, picture, and email is greyed out
this is in settings>apple ID)
I have to leave for a doctor appointment. can i resume thgis fix later?

Yes.

hello! I'm back
Is this Mr Johnson?
Ahoy! Is someone there?