Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation Help ... A password is required to activate this…

Customer Question
Activation Help ... A...

Activation Help ... A password ***** ***** to activate this device because its owner has used Find My IPhone to link it to their Apple ID.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe 6 months ago .. Just updated my Facebook and put it on charge and this message come up ... Don't have a Find My IPhone ap

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you know whose account it is tied to?

Jeff Tasca ... My account is***@******.***

Are you in contact with that person?

This is getting confusing and expensive. I will call the hot line

Cheers!