Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I phone not working. Is that the newest update? Phone locked…

Customer Question
I phone not working ...

I phone not working

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Is that the newest update?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Phone locked me oust since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Screen says "activation lock" . can tech call on house phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password ***** that you can get back the activation lock.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.