Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad comes on for 2 minutes and then closes down and allI…

Customer Question
My ipad comes on...

My ipad comes on for 2 minutes and then closes down and allI get is the up-loading signal.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know. (Not tech savvy). How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About 2 weeks. I shut it down and it comes up as battery 100% but same thing happens when I try it again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, appreciate the help.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

How old is your iPad?