Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being asked for the password to my apple ID on my

Customer Question
I am being asked...

I am being asked for the password ***** my apple ID on my me.com address.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Some time ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, and they gave me the opportunity to get a verification code on my phone. I did this about 3 times and it would never complete. I went to apple on line and they gave me the option of renewing my password ***** answering questions. One of which involved my credit card at which point i disconnected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have also been asked for a password ***** a simple spreadsheet document that I don't use a password ***** and therefore I cannot access the doc. Today, I am not receiving any new email which is very unusual.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Go to icloud.com and try to sign in.