Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to speak to someone. my macbook air is frozen and is…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak to someone. my macbook air is frozen and is open.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Force Quit on your frozen MacBook Air (pressing and holding Option, Command, and Escape)?

A black box appears

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Hold down the power button until it shuts down and then restart it with the power button.