Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been charged for things that I haven't authorized on…

Customer Question
I have been charged...

I have been charged for things that I haven't authorized on my account Ryan John suggested I disable my account and ban my credit card from ITunes. I must have an active account so I don't want to cancel this unless I know that I can set up a new account. Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

That's a good question. I just went into my IPad and IPhone and found that I need to update to iOS11.2.1. I will do that but not before hearing from you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

I just went into my ITunes and found that I have 12.27.2 update to do. I will also do that when we are finished.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

So you are unable to sign in to your account at appleid.apple.com?

I can sign into my account but I there are unauthorized charges on my credit card which I am questioning

Are they also in iTunes purchases?

Ok. Then you can submit a request for refund to Apple.

This guide will help you submit a claim for your refund.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

I requested a refund and Ryan John said I would have to close my Itune account and ban my credit card and to contact you. Don't understand why I cannot get a refund for something that I didn't authorize
I am not interested in spending any more money for this situation. thank you.

If that is what Apple told you then that is what they are willing to do. That is all...

The other thing I can do is admit that I know who made the purchase and they will issue a refund. I don’t know who made the purchase so I decided to do the other option and here I am talking to you. This is very upsetting to me. Don’t understand why I’m being put through for less than $50. Guess Apple cannot afford it!!!!!

You did. On accident. Think about it. If you admit it then all is well and refund in hand. Or act like you didn't do it and you get nothing... your call.

Also this fee is paid out the company match.com

Do not get snarky. Apple just facilitates the transfer of $$