Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple IPad air is frozen/ Tried to reboot. Only can get…

Customer Question
My Apple IPad air...

My Apple IPad air is frozen/ Tried to reboot. Only can get the Apple logo. Husband tried reboot on big computer. Didn't work. Nothing works to clear the logo and bring it up.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes, several times. Not luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was able to bring it up earlier in the day, but when trying to read email and Facebook, it kept going back to the app screen. That is when I did the restart.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Does it show up on your computer when you plug it in?

Plugging in myIPad makes no difference. The logo is still there. Nothing happens.