Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying unsuccessfully to. transfer adobe acrobat pro…

Customer Question
I am trying unsuccessfully...

I am trying unsuccessfully to. transfer adobe acrobat pro from old Mac to new Mac..... where do I find my license key code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Acrobat?

Last year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It should be a sign in. Do you have an login for adobe?

No I do not....... I have an older version that was on disc and came with a license key ...... not an online version

Then it is on the disc.

Obviously! I don't have the disc.
How do I retrieve the license key from the program?

This seemed to grab my key. Give it a try on the old computer. LINK

I already found that on my own..... so you don’t know ? Please don’t refer me to other sites I paid to get answers from you

If that does not find the key on the original computer then it was never there to start. It has nothing to do with me knowing.

Did you run that app on the computer with a working version of adobe acrobat pro?