Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its my apple phone. It is locked and I can't unlock it. My…

Customer Question
Its my apple phone...

Its my apple phone. It is locked and I can't unlock it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My iPhone is locked

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. I got the phone 2 weeks ago and I can't reset the password ***** my iCloud sign in and the credit card info they want is an old card I don't have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure, I go into settings to do recovery but it just won't work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the iPhone?