Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgot my Apple ID password. When I go to the page to…

Customer Question
I have forgot my...

I have forgot my Apple ID password. When I go to the page to reset it it asks to enter my birthdate. It says it’s wrong. I’m stuck. I have not forgot my bithdate I would try the mail method but I no longer have access to that since it has been deleted

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Jeez, never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Did not know about that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

Not to be rude, but did you not read the question. I tried that already, that is the issue. They want to verify my birthday and when it enter it it says that info is invalid. Obviously I have not forgot my birthday.

You are 100% right. Sorry it has been crazy busy.

Without access to the birthday information or the old email account not even Apple can help you unlock that account. You would need either of those things to move forward.