Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I plug my ipod into my computer it freezes i tunes. i…

Customer Question
When I plug my...

When I plug my ipod into my computer it freezes i tunes. i cannot load my new music onto my ipod

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

About 2 weeks ago. I was able to download that day but a week later the problem started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It sounds like you have a corrupt iPod. Is it a classic or a touch?