Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone got disconnected during update. now all I see is…

Customer Question
My I phone got...

My I phone got disconnected during update. now all I see is the apple and the line underneath. I tried to power off but it won't do anything

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

No, I'll try it. I'm at work now so I can't do it till I get home. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but If it doesn't work I contact again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of iPhone is this ?