Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Recover password. Never this will the first time. We just…

Customer Question
Recover password Technician's Assistant:...

Recover password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never this will the first time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, we just recv. a text from apple to recover it and would like to change the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is for an iphone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your apple id. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What code did they send you?

Please explain where you are at this point and how you got to this point.

Did you try to go online already to recover the password?

Please only answer here to continue. I shut the other question down as a duplicate. It will return to your card soon by

customer service.

I did try to recover the password ***** was told I had to do a 15 day and I would recv. An email from apple that I just recv.

Did you ever sink the device with icloud/itunes?

Not sure if so it was a long time ago

Do you use that email on a computer at all?

No

Why did you get that message about 15 days? what went wrong when they sent that in the first place?

I do not know I think we tried to many times

Ok, if you do not have a computer to sink it to, i am going to opt out and let you get more suggestions from other experts.

Thanks will they text me?
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you gone to iforgot.apple.com to reset your password?

I did try I forgot.apple.com 3 or 4 weeks ago. And was told that would sent me something in 3weeks. So hear I am??

Try it again and tell me what it says.

Ok l will try it now

Let me know the result.

I think I got it
Thanks

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius