Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had an account set up so that I could watch shows on NBC…

Customer Question
I had an account...

I had an account set up so that I could watch shows on NBC for free on my computer. I got a new computer and now it will not recognize me or let me watch the shows.

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Air?

I did not know that I had to sync it with Itunes. I have not done that before. it is 12.7.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Last night after I tried getting on NBC to watch a show. It did not change anything no matter what browser I used.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Am I suppose to be doing something in Itunes or how do I get to watch my shows on NBC with my computer, that's all?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.