Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to export a movie to a dvd that cab be watched on a…

Customer Question
I want to export...

I want to export a movie to a dvd that cab be watched on a regular dvd player.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I have a Sony player. not one year old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony media player?

I've many DVD's.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What program are you wanting to export from?

no

Please ignore the remote support message as it is automated by the website.

Could you tell me what version of macOS and what version of iMovie you have?

Are you there!

Did you get my message?

OS 11.0.1 imovie10.8.1

Thanks!

Are you certain it is 11.0.1? The newest version of macOS is 10.13.x