Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a few of them and I want a unified Apple ID and

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few of them and I want a unified Apple ID and Password ***** have Mac, Laptop, IPad and now I just got a IPhone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPad?

Mac is up to date but it is at home in Canada and I am travelling at this point.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

I have my laptop and Ipad here. I just bought an Iphone here in Chile and just can't remember password ***** Ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I want my***@******.*** account updated to the same ID as my Ipad,***@******.***, as I have sold my business and do not have access to that old e dress anymore. In others clean up time for a fresh unified IDs and Password. I welcome identification questions.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Unfortunately, Apple ID's cannot be merged. The alternative would be just to use your rolakirkg account on all of the devices from now on. Do you know how to switch them over? If not, I will be happy to help!

34;Do you know how to switch them over?" That's what I want to do, is to switch them over to rolakirkg account and to set up my newly purchased IPhone to the same rolakirk account with the same password ***** all my devices

Okay, no problem! Which device would you like to begin with?

Ipad ID***@******.***, I don't remember password

Please go to the following website to reset your AppleID password, it will walk you through the steps:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Still with me?