Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded the new update last night and when i woke up it…

Customer Question
I downloaded the new...

I downloaded the new update last night and when i woke up it is stuck on the picture of the plug and itunes, how do I fix that

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

The last update was done on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so but the phone is stuck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Please follow this guide to restore your iPhone.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.