Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I missplaced my ipad and used the find my ipad tool. I found…

Customer Question
I missplaced my ipad...

I missplaced my ipad and used the find my ipad tool. I found my ipad and am now locked out. I don’t know which username and password ***** the first one since it is an

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ihave changed it several times in the last 2 or more years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don’t know how. Should I use my pc to reset it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

When you use Find My iPad it locks the iPad. You should have set the code for it. If you do not know the code then you can restore it to factory, but you will still need the Apple ID and Password ***** activate it and use it.