Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Wanted to change my Netflix plan, Netflix told me I had to…

Customer Question
Wanted to change my...

Wanted to change my Netflix plan, Netflix told me I had to go thru iTunes can you help me n

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Dont remimber

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Went to my account and saw my plan for $8.47 tried to change to another but had no options.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Did you sign up for Netflix in app on an Apple Device?

On Apple device

Ok then it is likely in your subscriptions. Can you sign in to Netflix on your computer in a browser?

Apparently changing account status is costing more then service.
Please refund my money.

Well you are talking to JustAnswer.com

Are you aware of that?