Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have purchased extra word bubbles twice and are not put on…

Customer Question
I have purchased extra...

I have purchased extra word bubbles twice and are not put on my game

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Using iPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

2 days, have purchased again. Have signed out and back on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Did the purchases go through. Follow this guide to find out. Please let me know if they did in fact go through.