Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password on my I Phone how do I get it or can I…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my I Phone how do I get it or can I change it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not to long ago I have the password ***** it will not take it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I do not know where to go to do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thank You

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this the 4-6 digit code to unlock the screen or the password ***** your Apple ID?

Please let me know

No I need my apple ID password ***** sign into tune store to update my applications
I will work with you directly
what a rip off I am complaining to my credit card to not pay you. This is terrible Are you kidding me??????