Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 5s has become disabled because I couldn't remember…

Customer Question
My iPhone 5s has...

My iPhone 5s has become disabled because I couldn't remember the pass code and I need to set it up again. I have it plugged into this iPad through a hub joining both, but it appears to not connect. Is there any way that I can connect the two?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cnt remember ever using one buto but only yesterday I saw what suggested it was the pw but I can't be sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes's. I tried 3 times the day before yesterday but waited for over 15 mins each time and I never got the right suggest word restore to comemup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact message you are seeing on the screen of the phone?

Please let me know