Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What happened to my promised telephone call at

Customer Question
What happened to my...

What happened to my promised telephone call at Dec.14,20176:44:37/ was at my phone from 5PMuntil 11:00 PM00 PM. Nodal Douglas L. Burgess***@******.***, tel:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone 5s Teel Number(###) ###-####OS iOS 11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

2Years. Have trip everything. Problem iis not w/iPhone. tis with Apple ID phoneme. ItisApple ID>

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

. I need to get a dead Credit Card out of my Account, plus straighten out my Apple IDt

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You only have one question open and I have no idea who promised you a call as your account is brand new with us at JustAnswer.

Can you tell me what the issue is you are having?