Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Apple iPhone and I received a text message stating…

Customer Question
I have a Apple...

I have a Apple iPhone and I received a text message stating Here’s your Apple ID number when I didn’t even inquire one whatsoever through iCloud or anything like that. Why was this text message sent to me?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I’ve done nothing so far but call and I don’t have extended our tech-support so I am contacting you via the Internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Nope
I want to see if I’ve been hacked
Simple
Why are you not calling me I paid 5.00 to text / email .. I hope not

No one is going to call you. I hope that was not conveyed...

You have not been hacked, but you might be being scammed. I would suggest going to appleid.apple.com and changing your password ***** setting up two factor authentication to keep yourself safe.

Here is some information about 2-Factor Authentication