Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Using my Ipad on Spotify. Ipad requests I add the Apple ID…

Customer Question
Using my Ipad on...

Using my Ipad on Spotify. Ipad requests I add the Apple ID and password ***** to set up my device. I enter jscripp @ gmail.com and my password; NG I try my former firm email (I might have used)***@******.*** and PW NG I try again using what I think is my wife's Activation frozen to I get the "prior Owner" to reset? Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My former firm merged out of existence about 1+ year ago. My former emaiil (same as my Apple ID) became unusable. I tried to change my user ID to***@******.***. I was never able to get any confirmation that was successful.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'd just like to clear this up and get mu Ipad back.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you access the account at appleid.apple.com?