Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My i-pad all of a sudden indicated that it needed to be

Customer Question
My i-pad all of...

My i-pad all of a sudden indicated that it needed to be activated. Unfortunately I do not know the password ***** can not do anything

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A long time ago, do not remember when

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do so?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What is the email address tied to your iPad? It should be on the screen that is asking you for the password.