Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Spilled coffee on keyboard. Bought exact replacement an

Customer Question
Spilled coffee on keyboard...

Spilled coffee on keyboard. Bought exact replacement an A1243. Pluged in new one and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Cannot open computer but it is OS serria. Computer is 7 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Bought new refurbished keyboard. Plug it in and the computer doesn't seem not recognize the new ketboard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Was there also coffee in the computer? Typically it doesn't end at the top case.